Is that the social media marketing can do just as much wrong as right; the following Do’s and Do not’s of Social media marketing will help you understand:
Do’s in Social Media Marketing
- Crucial to the success of social media marketing is not the size but the strength of a network. To maximize this, it is important to maintain his contacts and communicate with them.
- Since SMM is always the risk of defamation, you should enjoy a degree of confidence in the run or work out, first, to improve this.
- The main bases of social media marketing are weblogs. If possible, you should install a blog on his site and fill it regularly with interesting content.
- Who wants to successfully operate social media marketing comes to the medium of video `’no longer around it. A dedicated channel on YouTube for example provides an ideal basis for future activities.
- Social media marketing is spread not only their own content, but also to read third-party content, comment on and participate in discussions.
- Even when SMM has to find suitable niche. Active participation in a small, topic-relevant community can sometimes bring more than e.g. setting up a fan page on Facebook.
- Even if they seem to be outdated due to new developments, should his own or the company’s own philosophy of always trying to remain faithful.
- Every social network has its own rules. In order to become familiar with these, you should SMM its work initially focus on a few networks.
Do not’s in Social Media Marketing
- Distributing un-relevant links, advertisements and automated set of messages or messages is considered spamming social and should be avoided.
- A community as a whole reacts surprisingly easy. Sophisticated marketing strategies are often less successful than simple games, surveys, etc.
- The regular updating of its profile is an essential component of successful sustainable SMM work. Inactive accounts, etc., should always be deleted.
- Since this can also tilt suddenly, you should also monitor its online reputation regularly and closely.
- SEO should queue up behind the SMM. Propagating your own messages on social networks only to be later found in search engines, you should leave.
- Activities in SMM should seem natural. Even those who are late to the issue devotes should not make the mistake to exaggerate its activities.
- Social Climbing, i.e. the concentration of its activities to a few members of his network can be as strong as possible at the expense of other members and should be avoided.
The last point that I personally find very exciting, because I think it actually made the most mistakes in social media marketing. For example, instead once to re-tweet others, the focus is always on the same account and pushes the expansion of its network, eventually reaching its limits. So, instead of rising through the interaction with mostly known members `social ‘want, you should distribute its activities better on its entire network.